Arthritis is inflammation or deterioration within the joints. Several common forms of arthritis include: Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Gout, Lupus, and Ankylosing Spondylitis. At Integration Therapeutics, we work with the underlying cause of the arthritis rather than diagnosing the disease.
Our focus is to support and use the body’s own self-repair mechanisms to facilitate healing. Our approach addresses the entire condition from many different angles:
– The buildup of uric acid crystals around the joints (gout) can be addressed using the digestive and metabolic systems.
– Balancing the client to barometric pressure can help the body adjust to a climate change.
– An old injury or accident can be storing trauma or emotions, release of which can help relieve a client’s symptoms.
– Parts of the body can be addressed through their consciousness. Arthritic knees, for example, can be addressed through the consciousness of knees: fear of moving forward in life.
– The belief systems that dictate the rules by which we run our lives can affect the body. An over-rigid belief system may cause stiff joints. Releasing the belief system in question also helps to release the stiffness.